We will be giving both flu vaccinations and COVID-19 autumn booster vaccinations at these clinics.
We will be inviting our patients in order of eligibility, as advised by the JCVI.
Those aged 50 – 64 with no underlying health conditions will not be invited until mid October at the earliest. This is to ensure that we vaccinate our most vulnerable patients first.
Please do not ring the practice to book an appointment. We will be contacting those eligible.
|Lancaster Town Hall||Tuesday 27th September||9.00am – 5.00pm||Booked appointments||18+|
|Rosebank Surgery||Saturday 1st October||9.00am – 3.00pm||Booked appointments||5+|
Further clinics will be announced in the future.
- It must be at least 3 months since you last COVID-19 vaccination in order for you to receive an Autumn Booster.
- You must be a Lancaster Medical Practice or Queen Square patient to attend the drive-through clinics.
- Please do not attend if you have any symptom of COVID-19.
- Bring your NHS number with you if possible – you can find this on the NHS App, any hospital letters you have received, or find your NHS number online.
- We will be unable to give you a flu or COVID-19 vaccination if you have had a shingles vaccination in the past 7 days.
- Wear a short-sleeved top or loose clothing for ease of vaccination.