COVID-19 Autumn Booster
Our Autumn flu and COVID-19 vaccination scheme begins on the 11th of September 2023, with eligible patients who are not housebound or living in a nursing home able to book in from the 18th of September. If you are eligible for vaccination, you will be invited to book an appointment.
You are eligible for the autumn booster if you are in any of the following groups:
- Residents in care homes for older adults
- All adults aged 65 years and over
- People aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group
- Frontline health and social care workers.
- People aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
- People aged 16 to 64 years who are carers and staff working in care homes for older adults
From the 18th of September, we will be offering flu and COVID-19 Boosters together at the practice for eligible patients. You do not have to have both, but please say when booking your appointment if you would only like one.