You can contact the practice to speak to a member of our team via our main switchboard number on 01524 843333.
For COVID booster appointment queries, press option 1 when prompted and wait to be connected.
Please be aware that this e-mail inbox is not continuously monitored and therefore should not be used for any urgent or medical queries.
In particular it should not be used for any of the following:
- To book an appointment or cancel an appointment: appointment must be made via the telephone or the myGP app. Due to high demand, we understand that there is a wait but thank you for your patience.
- Sick notes: these can be requested via our website or via reception.
- Prescriptions: Please direct all prescriptions to [email protected]
- COVID Boosters: Please refer to the Government website for up to date guidance. We will be contacting patients who are due a vaccine. If you have been contacted and wish to book an appointment please call the surgery on 01524 843333 option 1.
- COVID Passport: We are unable to issue this certificate at the practice. Please see the Gov.uk website for further information. Proof of your vaccination status will be available on the NHS app, which is also valuable for accessing your health records and ordering repeat prescriptions. The NHS app can be downloaded from here for iPhone or here for android. Alternatively, you can call the NHS helpline on 119 (from 17 May) and ask for a letter to be posted to you. This must be at least 5 days after you’ve completed your course of the vaccine, the letter may to take up to 5 days to reach you.
- Patient Access: If you have already received your linkage key, please try contacting the patient access directly. Or visit FAQ – myGP. If you wish to receive a linkage key, please call reception to do an over the phone security check, or visit the surgery to complete a form. Please ensure you bring photo ID with you.
Please address any post to:
Queen Square Medical Practice, 2 Queen Square, Lancaster, LA1 1RP
You can see us on Google Maps here.